Degree in Business Administration Ibiza
The Degree in Business Administration aims to provide the necessary knowledge and skills for business administration and management. The programme intends to train professionals who, with solid economic knowledge, are able to carry out administration and management, analysis, and advisory tasks whether at SMEs or at TNCs. In turn, the programme is aimed at both general management and each of the functional areas in a business: production, human resources, finances, marketing, administration and accounts. The skills graduates will attain include: the ability to analyse a business in its environment and identify and anticipate market opportunities; assign and distribute available resources; gather, organise, interpret, and transmit relevant information; hire and motivate staff; make decisions; teamwork; and adapt to new technologies and new economic realities. In order to ensure success in an ever more globalised world, students will acquire the ability to understand, speak, and write in English.
Graduates will be able to analyse a business and its environment; identify and foresee market opportunities; allocate and distribute available resources; gather, organize, interpret, and transmit relevant information; choose and motivate workers; make decisions; work in a team; and adapt to new technologies and new economic situations.
Professional and/or Academic Career Pathways
Graduates will be able to work for any type of business or organisation, whether public, private, national or international, as well as set up their own business.
- Manager for private business and public institutions
- Business organisation consultant
- Accounts advisor
- Marketing consultant
- Tax advisor
- Financial director
- Accounts director
- Marketing director
- Production director
- Human resources director
- Financial analyst
- Business start-ups
- Analysis services
- Tax inspector and intervention bodies
- Government expert
- School teacher or university lecturer
The UIB offers students the chance to take part in different exchange and mobility programmes:
- Exchange and mobility programmes : to complete part of your studies at another university in Spain, the European Union, and around the world, or to get work experience at businesses in the European Union, managed by the International Relations Service .
- Volunteer work experience and projects with university development cooperation programmes in least developed countries, run through the development cooperation programmes managed by the Cooperation for Development and Solidarity Office (OCDS).
High-quality official study
Legislation requires that official Spanish Degrees receive positive evaluations by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ANECA). This process is called verification, and it serves to ensure that the development programme in which you will participate will provide the skills and learning results that it is supposed to.
The European Higher Education Area requires that a system be in place to ensure the quality of degree programmes.
Bachelor's programmes are subject to assessment and are continuously improved upon in order to guarantee their prestige and recognition within Europe. You can see the results of the assessments at results section.