Core Skills on Undergraduate Programmes
- Acquire knowledge and understanding in a field of study based on the foundations of general secondary education together with the support of advanced textbooks and aspects of the latest advances in the field
- Apply knowledge acquired as a student to a job or vocation in a professional manner and possess the skills that are generally demonstrated by producing and defending arguments, and solving problems in a field of study
- Have the ability to collect and interpret relevant data (generally within a field of study) in order to make judgements that include reflection on relevantsocial, scientific or ethical issues
- Convey information, ideas, problems and solutions to specialised or non-specialised audiences
- Develop the necessary learning skills to undertake further studies to a certain degree of independence.