Faculty of Economics and Business
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Teaching period in the first semester||12/09/22||22/12/22|
|Non-teaching period in the first semester||25/01/23||01/02/23|
|Supplementary assessment for the first semester *||09/01/23||24/01/23|
|Publication of first semester supplementary assessment grades||30/01/23|
|Early viva defence panel for final degree project (TFG) submission||31/01/23|
|Extraordinary assessment for the first semester*|| |
|Teaching period in the second semester||10/02/23||29/05/23|
|Submission deadline for records with duly stated and signed student grades (first semester extraordinary assessment)||20/02/23|
|Supplementary assessment for the second semester*||30/05/23||15/06/23|
|Non-teaching period in the second semester||16/06/23||23/06/23|
|Publication of second semester supplementary assessment grades||22/06/23|
|Extraordinary assessment for the second semester*||26/06/23||03/07/23|
|Submission deadline for records with duly stated and signed student grades (second semester extraordinary assessment)||12/07/23|
|Supplementary viva defence panel for TFG submission||04/07/23||06/07/23|
|Submission deadline for records with duly stated and signed student grades (TFG and external placements [PEX])||12/07/23|
* Where stipulated in the subject course guides.
In Regulatory Agreement 14424/2022 of 23th March 2022, which authorizes the calendar for the 2022-23 academic year, you can find the calendar for university studies.
- Christmas Break: 23 December 2022 to 6 January 2023 (inclusive)
- Festival of the Blessed Ramon Llull: 28 November 2022 Official holiday at all University centres.
- Easter Break: 6 to 16 April 2023 (inclusive)
- All national and regional bank holidays, and those locally stipulated in the municipalities of Palma, Ibiza, and Alaior apply to the centres and facilities located there.