Degree in Medicine
We recommend that students who wish to study this degree have:
- Dedication to service and solidarity with others;
- The ability to work in a team and leadership skills;
- Knowledge of scientific basics in chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics;
- Comprehensive reading abilities in the official languages of the autonomous community (Catalan and Spanish) as well as basic skills in English;
- Discipline and the ability to handle constant work and study.
Course entry methods
|Course entry methods||Preferences|
Students who have passed a university entrance examination
Higher vocational graduates (2)
(3) Weighted subjects in the voluntary stage.
|Those who have passed the over-25s entrance examination||Health Sciences|
|Over-40s who have accredited professional or work experience|
|Those who have passed the over-45s entrance examination|
|Specific students who have a high-school diploma without the PAU|
|Official Spanish university studies already begun|
|Overseas university studies already begun or finished without being officially accredited|
Cut-off markNotas de corte
- Pre-registration information activities and advice
- Entry and admission: Entry and admission procedure information (pre-enrolment and registration)
- Registration: Registration information
In order to be awarded the degree, students must show that they have reached a level of English by the end of their course that equates to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), in accordance with how this requirement is stipulated in the curriculum. The different ways to attain this are:
- passing the specific English language course on the curriculum.
- handing in a certificate or accreditation, recognised by the UIB, which shows the student has obtained a minimum level of English equivalent to B2 in the CEFR.
- passing a set number of subjects taught in English on the degree course.
- passing a set number of subjects taught in English on a mobility programme.
Regulatory Agreement 10714/2013, whereby the regulations for awarding academic accreditation for participation in university cultural, sports, student representation, solidarity and cooperation activities are approved.