Degree in Nursing (2016 syllabus)
240 credits - Faculty of Nursing and Physiotherapy
|Duration||4 years / 240 credits|
No new places are available as the programme is no longer offered.
Public price per credit, 1st registration: ¤20.08, ¤46.26, ¤100.16, ¤138.79 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th enrolment respectively. (*)
The main objective of this study programme is to ensure that future professionals are able to work in the different social and institutional contexts related to health on the local, national, and international levels while carrying out the multidimensional responsibilities inherent in their roles. There are a large number of employment opportunities in nursing, and it is a licenced, regulated, and closed healthcare profession.
The nursing degree, which allows for graduates to practice the regulated profession in Spain, complies with the following regulations regarding the professional career:
- Order 12388 CIN/2134/2008 of 3 July which lays out the requirements for the verification of official university degrees that allow for the nursing profession to be carried out. Official State Gazette (BOE) No. 174.
- Royal Decree 1393/2007 of 20 October which lays out the planning and organisation required for official higher level education in Spain.
- Law 44/2003 of 21 November on planning and organisation of healthcare professions.
- Directive 2005/35/EC regarding the recognition of professional qualifications.
- Directive 77/452/EEC and 77/453/EEC regarding the profession of general care nurse.
- RD 55/2005 of 21 January. Specifications sheet proposing undergraduate university degrees.