Official Master's 2020-21
The following information corresponds to the academic year 2020-21.
You can also consult this information for the academic year 2019-20.
You can also consult this information for the previous academics years.
The Centre for Postgraduate Studies at the UIB (CEP) centralises and coordinates the training programmes on offer, academic management and the administrative procedures of the official Master's degrees, providing support and information to students, professors and academic commissions of Master's degrees
Due to the situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of the Balearic Islands has adapted face-to-face teaching on subjects in the first semester. See the teaching plan for the 2020-21 academic year.
What are you going to study with us?
Arts and Humanities
- Cultural Heritage: Research and Management Apply
- Linguistic and Literary Competence: Research and Teaching Apply
- Modern Languages and Literatures Apply
- Philosophy Apply
Engineering and Architecture
- Agronomic Engineering Apply
- Industrial Engineering Apply
- Master's degree in Intelligent Systems Apply
- Biomedical Research Apply
- Food and Human Nutrition Apply
- General Health Psychology
- Health and Life Quality Research Apply
- Neuroscience Apply
- Advanced Microbiology Apply
- Advanced Physics and Applied Mathematics Apply
- Applied Biotechnology Apply
- Chemical Science and Technology Apply
- Marine Ecology Apply
- Nutrigenomics and Personalised Nutrition Apply
- Occupational Health (Occupational Hazard Prevention) Apply
- Physics of Complex Systems Apply
- Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling Apply
Social and Legal Sciences
- Accounting and Auditing Apply
- Big Data Analysis in Economics and Business Apply
- Early Childhood: Perspectives and Lines of Intervention Apply
- Economics of Tourism: Monitoring and Evaluation Apply
- Educational Technology: e-Learning and Knowledge Management
- Equality Policies and Gender-Based Violence Prevention Apply
- Human Cognition and Evolution Apply
- Human Resource Management. Psychological and Pedagogical Inter. Apply
- Master's degree in Socieducational Intervention with Children, Adolescents and Families Apply
- Teaching Training Apply