Dr Matilde Morales Raya
Matilde received her PhD in Management from the University of Granada (Spain). She got a double degree in Business Administration and in Law. She is currently a visiting professor at the University of Balearic Islands.
Matilde has taught several management courses at undergraduate and master level including Strategic Management, Environmental Management and Ecoefficiency, Environmental Management of Tourism Firms, Introduction to Business, and Human Resources Management.
Matilde has been a visiting researcher at Ivey Business School (London, Ontario, Canada) for almost a year. Her research interests include organizational speed, corporate social responsibility, environmental management, and sustainability. She has published in Organizational Dynamics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, Ethical Perspectives, Dyna, and Revista Venezolana de Gerencia.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2020-21
- 21222 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Business Administration Majorca.
- 21222 - Final Degree Project. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism Majorca.
- 20525 - Quality Management and Customer Service. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism Majorca.
- 20525 - Quality Management and Customer Service. Double degree in Economics and Tourism Majorca.
- 20525 - Quality Management and Customer Service. Degree in Tourism Majorca.
- 11504 - Integrated Management of Quality, Environment and Labour Safety. Master's in Economics of Tourism: Monitoring and Evaluation.
- 11321 - Logistics and Quality Management. Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- 11329 - Master's Thesis. Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11321 - Logistics and Quality Management|
|11447 - Environmental Management for Tourism Firms||
|11483 - Master's Thesis||
|11504 - Integrated Management of Quality, Environment and Labour Safety|
|20525 - Quality Management and Customer Service|
|20531 - Final Degree Project|
|20607 - Introduction to Business||
|21218 - Management of Human Resources||
|21222 - Final Degree Project|
|21760 - Business||
|Research group on Economics of organisations (GREO)||Member|