Dr Juan Moreno García
PhD in Educational Technology, Master in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management, Degree in Psychopedagogy and Diploma in Teaching from the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB).
Researcher at the Educational Technology Group (GTE). Current lines of work: virtual communities, design and co-design of personal learning itineraries, virtual training environments.
Associate Professor in the Department of Applied Pedagogy and Educational Psychology at the UIB, he has taught Educational Technology subjects in the degrees of Pedagogy, Primary Education and Early Childhood Education. Lecturer in several postgraduate courses, as well as other training courses and conferences aimed at teachers and researchers.
Associate editor of Edutec Journal.
|Start Date||End Date||Day||Start Time||End Time||Location|
|14/09/2023||20/12/2023||Tuesday||13.00||14.00||B-113 / Guillem Cifre|
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2023-24
- 22218 - Educational Technology II: Producing Teaching Materials. Degree in Pedagogy - Majorca.
- 22232 - Final Degree Project in Pedagogy. Degree in Pedagogy - Majorca.
- 22132 - Final Degree Project in Primary Education. Degree in Primary Education - Majorca.
- 22231 - Knowledge Management and Networked Learning. Degree in Pedagogy - Majorca.
- 22122 - Technological Means and Resources in the Teaching-Learning Process in Prima. Degree in Primary Education - Majorca.