Dr Sara González Gómez
Degree in Education in 2007 and a PhD in Science Education from the University of Salamanca (USAL) in 2013. Linked to the USAL for four years (2008/12) through a training contract research staff on a competitive and funded by the Junta de Castilla y León and the European Social Fund. Gets assistantship in the Department of Pedagogy and Didactic Specific at the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB) in September 2012, since it maintains today.
She is a member of two research groups: Grup d'Estudis d'Historia de l'Education of the UIB, participating in one of the I+D+I spent studying the possibilities of photography as a source for historical research educational and Helmantica Paideia (recognized research group USAL), working on three research projects on a competitive, two of them dedicated to the study of national educational press and the third related to the development of various indices of inter-university magazine History of Education.
He is also a member of the editorial board of the journal Educació and History and assistant editor of the journal Foro de Educación.
His main research interests have focused on issues related to the History of Education and, more specifically, the History of Universities. This expertise has allowed her to take charge of the subject of History of Education at the University of Salamanca (2010/12) and the same material in the UIB from the year 2013/14. The same assumption facilitates formation of the subject Educational Policy and Legislation of the second year of the Bachelor of Pedagogy at the UIB and the tutoring of students in practices of Pedagogy and Social Education at this institution.
|Start Date||End Date||Day||Start Time||End Time||Location|
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2020-21
- 22000 - Contemporary Educational Thinking and Contexts. Degree in Early Childhood Education Majorca.
- 22212 - Education Policy and Legislation. Degree in Pedagogy Majorca.
- 22031 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Early Childhood Education Majorca.
- 22232 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Pedagogy Majorca.
- 22232 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Pedagogy (2009 syllabus) Majorca.
- 22024 - Practicum I (0-3). Degree in Early Childhood Education Majorca.
- 22030 - Practicum II (3-6). Degree in Early Childhood Education Majorca.
- 10903 - European Educative Policies and Services for Early Childhood Education Polí. Master's Degree in Socieducational Intervention with Children, Adolescents and Families.
- 10903 - European Educative Policies and Services for Early Childhood Education Polí. Master's Degree in Social and Educational Intervention with Minors and Families.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|10903 - European Educative Policies and Services for Early Childhood Education Polí|
|22000 - Contemporary Educational Thinking and Contexts|
|22030 - Practicum II (3-6)||
|22031 - Final Degree Project|
|22132 - Final Degree Project|
|22200 - History of Education||
|22212 - Education Policy and Legislation|
|22223 - Practical Classes|
|22232 - Final Degree Project|
|22326 - Practical Classes I|