Raquel Fernández Peralta
Degree in Mathematics by the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB) in 2018 with a Bachelor thesis on fuzzy implication functions. Master's degree in Statistical and Computational Information Processing by the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM) and the Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM) in 2019 with a Master's thesis on Markov chains and epidemic modelling.
She is currently working at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the UIB thanks to a predoctoral FPU grant. She is doing a Ph.D. under the supervision of Dr. Sebastiŕ Massanet and Dr. Arnau Mir. The main objective of her thesis is to obtain a characterization of different families of fuzzy implication functions and to study the intersection between some existing families in order to clarify their structure and the relationships between them.
Her current research interests are devoted to fuzzy conectives, functional equations and statistical and computational information processing.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2020-21
- 20315 - Abstract Algebra I. Degree in Mathematics Majorca.
- 20315 - Abstract Algebra I. Double degree in Mathematics and Telematics Engineering (2018) Majorca.
- 20315 - Abstract Algebra I. Double degree in Mathematics and Telematics Engineering Majorca.
- 20100 - Mathematics I. Degree in Biology Majorca.
- 20100 - Mathematics I. Degree in Biochemistry Majorca.
|Soft Computing, Image Processing and Aggregation (SCOPIA)||Member|