Dr Jenny Carolina De Freitas Fernandes
- 971171384 (1384)
- Despatx DB216Segon pisGaspar Melchor de Jovellanos
Jenny De Freitas was born in Caracas (1977). She was appointed Assistant professor at the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB) in 2008, she is 'Profesora Contratdo doctor' since 2011. She holds a bachelor's degree in economics from the Central University of Venezuela (UCV). She received her Ph.D. from Toulouse School of Economics in 2007.
Jenny has been lecturer of different subjets in undergraduate and graduate studies at Universities as UniversitÚ de Toulouse I, la Universitat Aut˛noma de Barcelona, Barcelona Business School y la Universitat de les Illes Balears.
She has been visiting researcher at the UniversitÚ Charles de Gaulle - Lille 3 (2010), and a Marie-Curie pre-doctoral fellow at the Universitat Aut˛noma de Barcelona (2003).
Jenny's areas of research interest concerns Public Economics in general, and more specifically environmental regulation, inequality and redistribution. She has published articles in journals national and international journal such as Hacienda P˙blica Espa˝ola, Public Choice,
Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, FinanzArchiv, and Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization. She is member of the research group in Public Economics (GREP).
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2021-22
- 20531 - Final Degree Project. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism Majorca.
- 20531 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Tourism Majorca.
- 20605 - Microeconomics. Degree in Business Administration Majorca.
- 20616 - Public Sector. Degree in Economics Majorca.
- 20616 - Public Sector. Double degree in Economics and Tourism Majorca.
- 20616 - Public Sector. Double Degree in Economics and Tourism (2015) Majorca.
- 11488 - Monitoring and Evaluation for an Optimal Governance. Master's in Economics of Tourism: Monitoring and Evaluation.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11488 - Monitoring and Evaluation for an Optimal Governance||
|20531 - Final Degree Project||
|20600 - Economic Environment||
|20605 - Microeconomics|
|20610 - Welfare Economics|
|20616 - Public Sector|
|20629 - Final Degree Project|
|20630 - Practical Placements||
|21222 - Final Degree Project|
|21223 - Practical Placements||
|Conflict and Strategic Interaction (CIE)||Member|