Dr Susana María Cortés Pomacóndor
Susana Cortés Pomacóndor received her BA in English from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and her PhD in Theoretical and Applied Linguistics from the University of Edinburgh. She is currently an assistant lecturer in the area of English Studies (Department of Spanish, Modern and Classical Languages) at the University of the Balearic Islands, where she teaches courses on English language and linguistics at both graduate and postgraduate level. Her research mainly focuses on the acquisition of a foreign language by bilingual populations and her speciality is in the field of English phonetics and phonology. The results of her research have been published in scientific journals and edited volumes published by John Benjamins.
|Start Date||End Date||Day||Start Time||End Time||Location|
|22/02/2021||15/07/2021||Wednesday||10.00||11.00||Online session - by appointment|
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2020-21
- 21801 - English Language I. Degree in English Studies Majorca.
- 21801 - English Language I. Degree in Catalan Language and Literature Majorca.
- 21829 - Final Degree Project. Degree in English Studies Majorca.
- 21827 - Origins and Development of the English Language. Degree in English Studies Majorca.
- 11177 - Applied experimental phonetics in speech acquisition. Master's Degree in Modern Languages and Literatures.
- 10883 - Complement to the Specialities of English and German 2: Contextualisation of the Speciality Subject Matter. Master's Degree in Teaching Training.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|10704 - Master's Thesis||
|10883 - Complementary Training for the Specialities of English and German II: ...|
|11177 - Applied experimental phonetics in speech acquisition|
|11190 - Master's Thesis||
|21800 - Comprehension and Interpretation of Academic Texts in the English Language||
|21801 - English Language I|
|21827 - Origins and Development of the English Language|
|21829 - Final Degree Project|
|22117 - English Language and Teaching II|
|22132 - Final Degree Project|