Dr Rodrigo Casasnovas Perera
Dr. Rodrigo Casasnovas Perera holds an Assistant Professor position in Chemical Physics in the Chemistry Department of the University of the Balearic Islands since 2017. His research is integrated in the group of Molecular Reactivity and Drug Design 'Reactivitat Molecular i Diseny de Fàrmacs' and focuses on the study of protein structure and dynamics; chemical properties of other biomolecules; and chemical reactions of biological relevance. Such research is performed with computational techniques: ab initio and DFT methods, QMMM methods, molecular dynamics and enhanced sampling methods.
Indexes of research quality
Researcher ID: https://publons.com/researcher/K-7591-2017/
Number of publications: 25
Number of co-supervised PhD theses: 1
Number of co-supervised Master theses: 2
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2023-24
- 21544 - Chemistry II. Degree in Biochemistry - Majorca.
- 21439 - Molecular Design. Degree in Chemistry - Majorca.
- 11342 - Applied Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory. Master's Degree in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling.
- 11344 - Computational Biochemistry. Master's Degree in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling.
- 11334 - Computational Techniques and Numerical Calculation. Master's Degree in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling.
- 11366 - Molecular Modelling of Biomolecules. Master's Degree in Chemical Science and Technology.
- 11366 - Molecular Modelling of Biomolecules. PhD in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11342 - Applied Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory||
|11344 - Computational Biochemistry||
|11356 - Chemistry, the Structure and Function of Proteins||
|11366 - Molecular Modelling of Biomolecules|
|21002 - Chemistry I|
|21404 - Chemistry II|
|21418 - Physical Chemistry III|
|21423 - Physical Chemistry Experimentation|
|21439 - Molecular Design|
|21544 - Chemistry II|
|22123 - Experimental Sciences and Teaching I (Biology-Chemistry)|
|22132 - Final Degree Project in Primary Education|
|22405 - Chemistry|
|Molecular reactivity (ReacMol)||Member|