Dr Cristian Carmona Gómez
- Laboratori del grup de Construccions Arquitectòniquesprimer pisMateu Orfila i Rotger (Física)
If you wish, you can view the page in other languages.
Master in Electronic Engineering by the University of the Balearic Islands. Industrial Engineer by the Miguel Hernandez University. Graduated in Technical Industrial Engineering from the University of the Balearic Islands. Professor in the Architectural Construction Area of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Construction. Member of the research group of Architectural Constructions and Building Engineering.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2023-24
- 29912 - Facilities, Equipment and Occupational Hazard Prevention. Degree in Hotel Management (Aff. Centre Hotel Management of the BI) - Majorca.
- 20380 - Technical Projects. Degree in Construction - Majorca.
- 20370 - Work Organisation and Teams. Degree in Construction - Majorca.
- 11953 - Building Management through Information Modelling. Master's Degree in Construction and Architectural Renovation.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11953 - Building Management through Information Modelling||
|20370 - Work Organisation and Teams|
|20377 - Construction IV|
|20380 - Technical Projects|
|20394 - Sustainability and Energy Management in Construction|
|22361 - Microprocessors|
|22401 - General Physics||
|22421 - Electronic Instrumentation||
|29912 - Facilities, Equipment and Occupational Hazard Prevention|
|Architectural constructions and building engineering||Member|