DamiÓ AgustÝ Gomila Villalonga
My research experience includes such different topics as nonlinear photonics, applied mathematics, vegetation patterns, or dynamics of smart grids. More specifically I have focused on the dynamics of spatial structures emerging in nonlinear extended systems. I have extensively applied mathematical methods for partial differential equations, including semianalytical approaches and numerical simulations using high-throughput computating facilities. Currently I am focused mainly in three research lines: dynamics and stability of Kerr frequency combs, nonlinear dynamics and collective phenomena in the power grid, and pattern formation in clonal growth plants.
|Start Date||End Date||Day||Start Time||End Time||Location|
|03/10/2023||31/05/2024||Tuesday||13.00||14.00||Despatx 216 / Ed. Instituts Universitaris|
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2023-24
- 11926 - Dynamical Systems, Chaos and Patterns. Master's Degree in Physics of Complex Systems.
- 11001 - Dynamical Systems and Chaos. Master's Degree in Physics of Complex Systems (2012).
- 11009 - Spatiotemporal Dynamics. Master's Degree in Advanced Physics and Applied Mathematics.
- 11009 - Spatiotemporal Dynamics. Master's Degree in Physics of Complex Systems (2012).
- 11009 - Spatiotemporal Dynamics. Master's Degree in Physics of Complex Systems.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11004 - Pattern Formation|
|11009 - Spatiotemporal Dynamics|
|11444 - Master's Thesis||
|11926 - Dynamical Systems, Chaos and Patterns||
|Cross-disciplinary physics group (GFI)||Member|