Dr Antonio Conde Tejón
- Despatx DA130 / Director dep. Dret Privatprimer pisGaspar Melchor de Jovellanos
- Despatx DA111primer pisGaspar Melchor de Jovellanos
Professor in Commercial Law at the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB). Degree in Law with Honours, Phd in Law with Honours. Secretary of the Faculty of Law (2004-2008). Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Law (since 2013).
Main lines of research: Companies law, insolvency law, tourist contracting. Participation as main researcher or member of a research group in several research projects. Research periods at Göttingen and Münster Universities (Germany). Visiting lecturer at Toulousse University (France).
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2023-24
- 20413 - Company Law. Degree in Law - Ibiza.
- 20413 - Company Law. Degree in Law - Minorca.
- 20413 - Company Law. Degree in Law - Majorca.
- 20432 - Final Degree Project in Law. Double degree in Business Administration and Law - Majorca.
- 20432 - Final Degree Project in Law. Degree in Law - Minorca.
- 20432 - Final Degree Project in Law. Degree in Law - Majorca.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|20413 - Company Law|
|20414 - Criminal Procedure||
|20418 - Obligations and Contracts||
|20432 - Final Degree Project in Law|
|20469 - Electronic Commerce and Internet|
|20490 - End of Degree Project|
|20532 - Legal Protection of Tourists|
|21231 - Banking Law and Insurance|
|22532 - Final Degree Project in Labour Relations|
|Restructuring, uniform law, artificial intelligence and distributed registries (REDUIA)||Member|