Dr Jaume Rosselló Nadal
Jaume Rossello-Nadal gets his PhD in Economics and Business at the University of the Balearic Islands (Spain) in 2001. Full Professor at the Department of Applied Economics in the same University since 2017 and Associate Editor of Annals of Tourism Research. During te last years he has held the positions of Adjunct Professor at Griffith Institute for Tourism in Australia (2016-2020) and Visiting Scholar (Fulbright Program) in the Department of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley, USA (2018). He is currently Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business and Head of Studies for the Degree in Economics and the Double Degree in Economics and Tourism. He teaches microeconomics and tourism demand modelling issues.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2020-21
- 21222 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Business Administration Majorca.
- 20605 - Microeconomics. Double degree in Business Administration and Law Majorca.
- 20605 - Microeconomics. Degree in Business Administration Ibiza.
- 20605 - Microeconomics. Degree in Business Administration Minorca.
- 20605 - Microeconomics. Degree in Business Administration Majorca.
- 11658 - Data Mining Applications in the Tourism Industry. Master's Degree in Big Data Analysis in Economics and Business.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11449 - Tourism Economics||
|11483 - Master's Thesis||
|11494 - Causal Analysis and Prediction|
|11508 - Master's Thesis||
|11658 - Data Mining Applications in the Tourism Industry|
|20513 - Microeconomic Analysis of Tourism||
|20531 - Final Degree Project||
|20605 - Microeconomics|
|21222 - Final Degree Project|