Dr Lluís Bru Martínez
- 971171330 (1330)
- Despatx DB108Primer pisGaspar Melchor de Jovellanos
Born in Badalona (Barcelona, 1966). Associate professor at the Departament d'Economia de l'Empresa in the UIB. Coordinates the Master in Management, Organization and Business Economics (Mmobe) and the Ph. D. program in Economics, Management and Organization (DEMO).
Ph.D. in economics from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, with Xavier Vives as advisor (1999). Undergraduate from the same university (1989). Obtained a Pfi grant from 1992 to 1995, and was professor at the Universidad de Málaga from 1996 to 2002.
His research, on industrial economics and economics of the firm, as been published in International Economic Review, International Journal of Production Economics, SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Resource and Energy Economics and Economics Bulletin.
He participates in research project since 1996, and currectly participates in the project 'Impact of the interaction of stakeholders in the competitiveness of the firm'.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2020-21
- 22512 - Business Analysis and Organisational Design. Degree in Labour Relations Majorca.
- 22512 - Business Analysis and Organisational Design. Degree in Labour Relations (2010 syllabus) Majorca.
- 21240 - Family Business. Degree in Business Administration Majorca.
- 21240 - Family Business. Double degree in Business Administration and Law (2013 syllabus) Majorca.
- 21240 - Family Business. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism Majorca.
- 21240 - Family Business. Degree in Tourism Majorca.
- 21222 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Business Administration Majorca.
- 22456 - Management of Food and Agriculture Enterprises. Degree in Food and Agriculture Engineering and the Rural Environment Majorca.
- 10709 - Masther Thesis. Master's Degree in Management, Organization and Business Economics.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11472 - Family Businesses in the Tourism Sector|
|11483 - Master's Thesis|
|20628 - Management and Incentives in Organisations|
|20629 - Final Degree Project|
|21222 - Final Degree Project|
|21240 - Family Business||
|22456 - Management of Food and Agriculture Enterprises|
|Research group on Economics of organisations (GREO)||Member|