Dr Daniel Ruiz Aguilera
Degree (2001) and PhD (2007) in Mathematics by the University of the Balearic Islands. Secondary school teacher (2002-2011), he participated in the creation of the Centre d'Aprenentatge Cientificomatemàtic CentMat, from Conselleria d'Educació, Cultura i Universitats, where he worked during three academic years.
Since 2006 he is working in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. He currently teaches at the degree of Primary Education, the degree of Mathematics and the Master of Teacher Education.
His research activity is devoted to the field of fuzzy logic, in particular to logic operators (conjunctions, implications) and its application to the digital image processing. He has published more than a dozen papers in international journals, and he has participated in more than twenty conferences of the field.
In addition, he has published some papers about innovation on mathematical education, in specialized journals, congresses and seminars.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2023-24
- 20342 - Didactics of Mathematics. Degree in Mathematics - Majorca.
- 22132 - Final Degree Project in Primary Education. Degree in Primary Education - Majorca.
- 22113 - Mathematics Teaching I. Double degree in Early Childhood Education and Degree in Primary Education (pla 2022) - Majorca.
- 22126 - Practical Placements on the Degree in Primary Education I. Degree in Primary Education - Majorca.
- 10700 - Specific Didactics: Methodology and Resources in the Teaching and Learning Process in the Field of Mathematics. Master's Degree in Teacher Training.
- 11641 - Statistical Techniques with Fuzzy Data. Master's Degree in Big Data Analysis in Economics and Business.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|10700 - Specific Didactics: Methodology and Resources in the Teaching and Learning Process in the Field of Mathematics|
|10704 - Master's Thesis||
|11641 - Statistical Techniques with Fuzzy Data|
|20342 - Didactics of Mathematics|
|22108 - Mathematics in Primary Education||
|22113 - Mathematics Teaching I|
|22126 - Practical Placements on the Degree in Primary Education I|
|22128 - Mathematics Teaching II||
|22129 - Practical Placements on the Degree in Primary Education II||
|22132 - Final Degree Project in Primary Education|
|Soft Computing, Image Processing and Aggregation (SCOPIA)||Member|