Dr Mateu Servera Barceló
Full professor at the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB). Since November 15, 1991, he accredits more than 4,000 certified hours of teaching, five five-year teaching periods, four-year quality research periods, more than 60 Impact Factor publications, PI in six research grants of the Research National Plan, and 262 months dedicated to university academic management, among other charges, as director of the Department of Psychology and vice-chancellor at the University of the Balearic Islands. His teaching activity focuses on Psychopathology and Childhood Behavior Disorders. His main research activity has has been on ADHD, and more specifically on Sluggish Cognitive Tempo (SCT). More information at https://sites.google.com/site/mservera/
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2021-22
- 21332 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Psychology (2020) Majorca.
- 21331 - Practicum. Degree in Psychology (2020) Majorca.
- 21328 - Psychopathology. Degree in Psychology (2020) Majorca.
- 10899 - Intervention in Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity (ADHD). Master's Degree in Socieducational Intervention with Children, Adolescents and Families.
- 11591 - Intervention in Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychopathology. Master's Degree in General Health Psychology.
- 11597 - Master's Thesis. Master's Degree in General Health Psychology.
- 10911 - Mental Health and Prevention in Early Childhood. Master's Degree in Early Childhood: Perspectives and Lines of Intervention.
- 10911 - Mental Health and Prevention in Early Childhood. Master's Degree in Health and Life Quality Research.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|10899 - Intervention in Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity (ADHD)||
|10905 - Master's Thesis||
|10911 - Mental Health and Prevention in Early Childhood|
|10990 - Master's Thesis||
|11049 - Master's Thesis|
|11050 - Master's Thesis||
|11585 - Scientific Foundations in Health Psychology|
|11589 - Assessment and Diagnosis in Neuropsychology and Disability|
|11591 - Intervention in Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychopathology|
|11597 - Master's Thesis|
|21328 - Psychopathology|
|21331 - Practicum|
|21332 - Final Degree Project|
|21368 - Psychological Intervention in Psycho-Pathological Disorders in Childhood||