Dr Juan Jorge Muntaner Guasp
Docter in pedagogy by the UIB, University Professor of the area of didactics and school organization of the Department of Applied Pedagogy and Educational Psychology of the UIB. He has worked in the field of special education, especially in relation to the educational and formative process of persons with intellectual disabilities, their research refer to the process of inclusive education, both in regular schools and the social context. He has published several books (The mental deficient to society of editorial Narcea, The person with mental retardation: bases for social and educational inclusion of publishing well and school and intellectual disability in Eduforma), also has articles and papers related to the attention to diversity and inclusive education. Director of Special Education at the UIB specialist postgraduate courses. He has been director of the ICE at the UIB from January 2001 to May 2007 and was director of the Department of PAPE at UIB from 2009 to 2012.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2021-22
- 22234 - Educational Intervention with Pupils with Special Educational Needs. Degree in Pedagogy Majorca.
- 22232 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Pedagogy Majorca.
- 22220 - Teaching Bases for Inclusive Schooling. Degree in Pedagogy Majorca.
- 10692 - Curricular and Organisational Characteristics of Stages and Schools. Master's Degree in Teacher Training.
- 10994 - Multiculturality and Interculturality in Early Infancy. Master's Degree in Early Childhood: Perspectives and Lines of Intervention.
- 10912 - Practical Placements. Master's Degree in Early Childhood: Perspectives and Lines of Intervention.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|10693 - Educational Contexts and Processes||
|10704 - Master's Thesis|
|10766 - Inclusive School Education|
|10829 - Internship|
|10830 - Master's Thesis|
|10877 - Specific Didactics. Processes of Curricular Counselling, Design and ...|
|10914 - Internship||
|10915 - Master's Thesis||
|10994 - Multiculturality and Interculturality in Early Infancy|
|22126 - Practical Classes I|
|22132 - Final Degree Project|
|22220 - Teaching Bases for Inclusive Schooling|
|22223 - Practical Classes|
|22232 - Final Degree Project|
|22234 - Educational Intervention with Pupils with Special Educational Needs|
|Inclusive schooling and diversity (GREID)||Member|