Dr María Esperanza Munar Muntaner
- 971173305 (3305)
- Despatx DB102Primer pisGaspar Melchor de Jovellanos
Born in Palma de Mallorca (1960). Titular de Escuela Universitaria until 1995. Currently Titular de Universidad (Associate Professor) of the Department of Business Economics of the University of the Balearic Islands (Knowledge area: Finance and Accounting). Bachelor degree in Business Economics from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (1982). PhD in Economics from the UIB (1994).
Teaching experience in the area of finance being the last subjects taught, Financial Management II and III, Business Risk Management, all of them in the Degree in Business Administration; Introduction to Markets and Financial Operations in the Degree of Tourism.
Broad management experience. 11 years of Secretary of the Faculty of Economics and Business (until 1998), Vice-Chancellor of Business (until 2001), Vice-Chancellor of Teachers (until 2007). And currently Vice Dean of Business (Head of Studies of GADE).
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2021-22
- 21229 - Banking Products. Degree in Business Administration - Majorca.
- 21229 - Banking Products. Double degree in Business Administration and Law (2013 syllabus) - Majorca.
- 21229 - Banking Products. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism - Majorca.
- 20490 - End of Degree Project. Double degree in Business Administration and Law (2013 syllabus) - Majorca.
- 21222 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Business Administration - Majorca.
- 21212 - Financial Risk Management. Degree in Business Administration - Majorca.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|20490 - End of Degree Project|
|21212 - Financial Risk Management|
|21222 - Final Degree Project|
|21229 - Banking Products|