Dr Pedro Antonio Palmer Rodríguez
Bachelor of Computer Science in 1992 and PhD in Computer Science in 2014 from the Universitat de les Illes Balears. Member of the Universitat de les Illes Balears since 1993, he has taught at several subjects on programming, algorithms, multimedia and graphics.
He currently belongs to the research group 'Technologies of multimedia information'.His research covers aspects from image synthesis and representation of deformable objects, to the development of applications for mobile devices and television, as well as the analysis and study of different models applicable to the analysis of social content on the Internet.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2020-21
- 21742 - Compilers I. Degree in Informatics Engineering Majorca.
- 21743 - Compilers II. Degree in Informatics Engineering Majorca.
- 21710 - Theory of Computation. Degree in Informatics Engineering Majorca.
- 11753 - Computational Intelligence. Master's Degree in Intelligent Systems.
- 11639 - Data and Text Mining. Master's Degree in Big Data Analysis in Economics and Business.
- 11756 - Storage and Data Recovery. Master's Degree in Intelligent Systems.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11546 - Big Data Management and Storage||
|11548 - Big data Analysis||
|11571 - Master's Thesis||
|11638 - Management and Storage of Big Data|
|11639 - Data and Text Mining|
|11753 - Computational Intelligence||
|11756 - Storage and Data Recovery||
|20330 - Mathematical Models II|
|21710 - Theory of Computation|
|21742 - Compilers I|
|21743 - Compilers II|
|21746 - Data Mining|