Dr Francisco Jorge Oliver Rullán
- 971172779 (2779)
- Despatx DB245segon pisGaspar Melchor de Jovellanos
Xisco Oliver is a lecturer of applied economics at the University of Balearic Islands (Spain) where he obtained his PhD in Economics. He has a Master in Applied Economics from the University Pompeu Fabra (Spain). His research has focused on portfolio choice, labour supply and taxation, redistribution of income and social welfare.
He has published in several journal of the SSCI both national (Revista de Economía Aplicada, Hacienda Pública Española, Investigaciones Económicas, Revista de Educación, Estudios sobre Educación) and international (Journal of Economic Inequality, Review of Income and Wealth, Economica, International Journal of Manpower). He also has several national and international book chapters. From 2009 to 2013 he was Vice-dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2023-24
- 21222 - Final Degree Project in Business Administration. Double degree in Business Administration and Law - Majorca.
- 21222 - Final Degree Project in Business Administration. Degree in Business Administration - Majorca.
- 21222 - Final Degree Project in Business Administration. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism - Majorca.
- 20629 - Final Degree Project in Economics. Degree in Economics - Majorca.
- 20531 - Final Degree Project in Tourism. Degree in Tourism - Majorca.
- 21214 - Macroeconomics. Degree in Business Administration - Majorca.
- 20613 - Macroeconomics I. Degree in Economics - Majorca.
- 20613 - Macroeconomics I. Double degree in Economics and Tourism - Majorca.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11498 - Extensions of Economic Evaluation|
|20613 - Macroeconomics I|
|20622 - Growth|
|20629 - Final Degree Project||
|21214 - Macroeconomics|
|21222 - Final Degree Project||
|22532 - Final Degree Project||