Dr Bartolomé Deyá Tortella
- 971171328 (1328)
- Despatx DB104Primer pisGaspar Melchor de Jovellanos
Bartolome Deya Tortella is PhD in Economics by the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Spain). He has published several research papers in international journals like Water Resources Research, Water, Journal of Environmental Management, Advances in Accounting, Management Research, The European Accounting Review, between others. He has participated and participates consecutively since 2001 in a total of 10 research projects at both national and international level. Has made contributions in several national and international conferences. Has made several research visits at prestigious investigation centers like Universidad Carlos III de Madrid Arizona State University - (USA). In July 2004 he received First Prize for Financial Studies in Human Resources Area (Centro de Estudios Financieros). He is reviewer of several international reviews like Annals of Tourism Research, Tourism Economics, European Accounting Review, among others.
Nowadays he is a full professor in the Department of Business Economics in the area of Financial Economics and Accounting in the University of Balearic Islands, from October 1997. He is also coordinator of several international conferences (International Conference Tourism China-Spain, International Conference of Digital Tourism, etc). He is also the coordinator of the Melia Hotels International Chair, granted annually with 50.000 USD. He has held various management positions of responsibility since March 2004 like vice dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business. Actually is the Dean of the Faculty of Tourism.
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2021-22
- 20516 - Corporate Finance. Double degree in Economics and Tourism - Majorca.
- 20516 - Corporate Finance. Degree in Tourism - Minorca.
- 20516 - Corporate Finance. Degree in Tourism - Majorca.
- 20531 - Final Degree Project. Degree in Tourism - Majorca.
- 21222 - Final Degree Project. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism - Majorca.
- 20535 - Lodging Management. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism - Majorca.
- 20535 - Lodging Management. Degree in Tourism - Majorca.
- 20517 - Tourism Intermediaries. Double Degree in Business Administration and Tourism - Majorca.
- 20517 - Tourism Intermediaries. Double degree in Economics and Tourism - Majorca.
- 20517 - Tourism Intermediaries. Degree in Tourism - Majorca.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|20516 - Corporate Finance|
|20531 - Final Degree Project|
|20535 - Lodging Management|
|20602 - Introduction to Markets and Financial Operations||
|21222 - Final Degree Project|
|Water resources and global change (GLOWATER)||Collaborator|