Master's Degree in Physics of Complex Systems
Degree data and benchmarks
Who directly oversees the quality of the degree programme?
- Damià Gomila
- Tomàs Sintes
The Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ) gathers all of the information regarding the degree programme (survey reports, data, statistics, complaints, suggestions, etc.) and analyses them. Here, you can see the regulations and duties of the Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ).
Planning improvement measures
Accountability and transparency
|Monitoring||External follow-up report (2016-17)||24/09/2018|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2016-17)||23/03/2018|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2015-16)||23/06/2017|
|Accreditation||Council of Ministers' resolution||14/06/2016|
|Accreditation||Final accreditation report||26/04/2016|
|Verification||First official university statement modification||28/01/2014|
|Verification||Final verification report||28/06/2012|
|Verification||Official university degree statement||08/05/2012|
|Monitoring||External follow-up report (2013-14)||2013-14|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2013-14)||2013-14|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2012-13)||2012-13|
End of master projects
- Phase space reconstruction of semiconductor laser dynamics using reservoir computing
- Studying national and international migration flows with Twitter data
- Noisy voter model with partial aging and anti-aging
- Vegetation Front Dynamics
- The noisy voter model with contrarian agents: a theoretical and computational study
- Memory in Idiotypic Network Dynamics
- Cluster Crystals under an external flow
- Active cluster crystals with Vicsek-like alignment interaction
- Collective motion of Brownian walkers in a Birth-Death gradient
- Complex Photonic Systems for Post-Processing Communication Signals
- A Consumer-Resource Description of Public-Goods Production in Microbes
- Front motion in a non-local Fisher-Kolmogorov-Petrovskii-Piscunov (FKPP) equation
- Autonomous dynamical systems based on hardware implementations of delay-reservoir computers
- Application of a neural mass model to study phase-amplitude coupling
- Sobre la forma de l'espai semàntic. Què podem deduir de les propietats estadístiques de llarga escala de textos?
- Searching Chimera States in the Nonlocal Complex Ginzburg Landau Equation
- Improved detection of collective rhythms in multi-channel electroencephalography signals
- Synchronization in a Neural Mass Model
- Modelling Quorum-Sensing mechanisms in bacterial populations
- Exact Computation of Percolation Cluster Sizes in Finite Networks
- Dynamics of attracting Brownian particles
- Sincronització quàntica en sistemes optomecànics
- Multiple options noisy voter model: application to European elections
- Field theory for recurrent mobility
- Universality of the fundamental diagram in pedestrian dynamics. A study based on social force models.
- Financial contagion in the interbank market
- "Dynamics of vascular branching morphogenesis"
- Inelastic effects on thermoelectric transport through Coulomb systems
- Network properties of genotype-phenotype mappings
- Neural circuit in the hippocampal region
- Pattern formation in clonal planrs
- Noise Effects in Kerr Frequency Combs
- "Photonic Reservoir Computing: the role of the Mach-Zehnder modulator"
- Cooperative Epidemic Spreading
- Robustness of plant-pollinator mutualistic networks to phenological mismatches
- "Statistical mechanics of multilayer networks"
- "Models of mobility"