Master's Degree in Philosophy
Degree data and benchmarks
New students: these students are starting their studies from the beginning for the first time. They may have recognised credits or not.
New SIIU students: these students are starting their studies from the beginning, registering on a programme for the first time and, in accordance with SIIU criteria, may have fewer than 10 credits (for a Master's) or 30 credits (for an undergraduate programme) recognised. This set of students may also be referred to as the optimum new entry group.
Registered students: these students have an active registration on a programme for an academic year. This set of students may also be referred to as the total student population.
- Registration reservations are not included (due to the students awaiting a place at another university or credit recognition)
- Registration cancellations are not included
- Students with unpaid debts are not included
Graduates: these students have passed (passed or accredited) all credits required for the degree programme and have, therefore, finished their course regardless of whether they have requested their degree certificate be issued or not.
Final drop-out rate: the percentage of students from a new entry cohort that, without graduating, have not re-registered on the degree or any other programme, either at this university or at any other insitution in Spain, for two academic years in a row.
Graduation rate (RD 1393/2007) is defined as the percentage of students from an entry cohort that finish their programmes in the theoretical planned timeframe for the curriculum, or within an additional academic year. The reference population is the New Full-time SIIU Student Group.
|Graduate Efficiency Rate||100%||100%||100%||100%|
The efficiency rate is defined as the percentage ratio between the total number of credits passed by students throughout the registered programme from which they have graduated, and the total number of credits they effectively registered for. The reference population is the optimum group.
Credits Taken and Passed
|Degree Success Rate||100%||100%||100%||100%|
Success rate: the percetage ratio between the number of passed credits and the number of credits taken for assessment.
Performance rate: the percentage ratio between the number of credits passed and the number of credits registered for.
Who directly oversees the quality of the degree programme?
- José Luis Luján López
- Mateu Cabot Ramis
- Joan Lluís Llinàs Begon
The Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ) gathers all of the information regarding the degree programme (survey reports, data, statistics, complaints, suggestions, etc.) and analyses them. Here, you can see the regulations and duties of the Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ).
Planning improvement measures
Accountability and transparency
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2017-18)||19/06/2019|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2016-17)||23/03/2018|
|Accreditation||Council of Ministers' resolution||19/09/2017|
|Accreditation||Final accreditation report||11/07/2017|
|Monitoring||External follow-up report (2014-15)||16/09/2016|
|Verification||Implementation. Council of Ministers' resolution||10/04/2014|
|Verification||Final verification report||24/10/2013|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2014-15)||2014-15|
End of master projects
- Cultura gastronómica. Una mirada crítica.
- Poder y deshumanización en la obra de Franz Kafka
- Chiquitilla: de la nada a una hermenéutica infinita
- Mente extendida y descriptivismo: un análisis filosófico-lingüístico de la cognición
- Transformaciones de la imagen del alma, de Homero a Platón
- Espacio y narratividad televisiva en Breaking Bad
- Identity and status in recognition theory of Axel Honneth
- Justicia y cuidado del ambiente. El caso de la contaminación de la cuenca del río Matanza-Riachuelo a la luz de la obra de Nancy Fraser.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein's Transcendental Ethics.
- Walter Benjamin: The concept of art criticism in German Romanticism
- L'escenari econòmic mundial segons Joseph Stiglitz
- La construcción de la identidad en el nuevo capitalismo
- Libertad y libre albedrío a la luz de la Neurociencia. una revisión del experimento de Benjamin Libet
- Los problemas del conocimiento en Ramón Turró y sus influencias sobre Miguel de Unamuno
- Man and technique. A perspective from philosophical anthropology