Master's Degree in Tourism Management and Planning (2015)
Who directly oversees the quality of the degree programme?
The Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ) gathers all of the information regarding the degree programme (survey reports, data, statistics, complaints, suggestions, etc.) and analyses them. Here, you can see the regulations and duties of the Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ).
Accountability and transparency
|Monitoring||External follow-up report (2015-16)||16/02/2018|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2015-16)||23/06/2017|
End of master projects
- Acceptance of online personalised advertising in Tourism: the role of privacy
- Tourism-phobia scale development - the case of residents of Majorca
- Importance and Evolution of the Chinese Outbound Tourism Market in Spain: How can the Balearic hotel industry attract this market
- The adoption of face recognition-based mobile payment in tourism area: a comparative evaluation between China and Spain
- The role of internet and social media on travelers’ decision-making and booking processes
- Who is the host? Online identity construction on Airbnb
- The impact of revenue management variables on price: a study on a small medium enterprise rent a car in Mallorca
- A model of acceptance of virtual reality by tourists in the selection of destinations
- "Analysis of the Economic and Financial Viability of an Expansion Project in a Family Hotel"
- "Reliability level in Tourists Recommendation Systems"
- Airbnb spatial agglomeration and hotel prices: case of Palma de Mallorca
- Global Social Network effects on local spots
- "The repositioning of Magaluf as a tourism destination and the improvement of hotel infrastructures: Cause, effect or reciprocal relationship?"
- Employee loyalty in the hospitality sector – Analysis and strategic approach
- Promises and pitfalls of ecotourism
- Revenue Management Application in the Hotel Sector using Conjoint Analysis
- Motivation and Incentives for a career in Tourism industry: A comparative analysis of young generations in Spain and Bulgaria
- The maturity of a mass tourism destination as a benefit: the case of Rimini
- The urban transformation of the Spanish coast. Land Cover Change analysis 1990-2012
- Two faces of electronic Word-of-Mouth: The qualitative approach of amplified e-WOM
- Influencing Factors on Hotel Review Ratings
- Forecasting tourism arrivals with an online search engine data: A study of the Balearic Islands
- Tourism Impact: Bank Services
- Analysis of the relationship between social media management and ewom: an exploratory study of the hotel sector