Master's Degree in Biomedical Research
Degree data and benchmarks
New students: these students are starting their studies from the beginning for the first time. They may have recognised credits or not.
New SIIU students: these students are starting their studies from the beginning, registering on a programme for the first time and, in accordance with SIIU criteria, may have fewer than 10 credits (for a Master's) or 30 credits (for an undergraduate programme) recognised. This set of students may also be referred to as the optimum new entry group.
Registered students: these students have an active registration on a programme for an academic year. This set of students may also be referred to as the total student population.
- Registration reservations are not included (due to the students awaiting a place at another university or credit recognition)
- Registration cancellations are not included
- Students with unpaid debts are not included
Graduates: these students have passed (passed or accredited) all credits required for the degree programme and have, therefore, finished their course regardless of whether they have requested their degree certificate be issued or not.
|Graduate Efficiency Rate||100%||97%|
The efficiency rate is defined as the percentage ratio between the total number of credits passed by students throughout the registered programme from which they have graduated, and the total number of credits they effectively registered for. The reference population is the optimum group.
Credits Taken and Passed
|Degree Success Rate||100%||100%|
Success rate: the percetage ratio between the number of passed credits and the number of credits taken for assessment.
Performance rate: the percentage ratio between the number of credits passed and the number of credits registered for.
Who directly oversees the quality of the degree programme?
- Ana Mª Proenza Arenas
- Priam de Villalonga Smith
- Jorge Sastre Serra
The Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ) gathers all of the information regarding the degree programme (survey reports, data, statistics, complaints, suggestions, etc.) and analyses them. Here, you can see the regulations and duties of the Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ).
Accountability and transparency
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2017-18)||19/06/2019|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2016-17)||23/03/2018|
|Verification||Implementation. Council of Ministers' resolution||18/01/2017|
|Verification||Official university degree statement||25/07/2016|
|Verification||Final verification report||02/06/2016|
End of master projects
- Analysis of changes in immune cells lipid fingerprint after their in-vitro activation
- Efecto de los estrógenos en la resistencia hepática a la insulina y la función mitocondrial en ratas ZDF.
- Effects of active compounds present in beer on oxidative stress in colon cancer cells.
- Modulation of macrophage polarization by titanium implant surfaces
- Caracterización del efecto molecular de fenotiazinas antipsicóticas en células de glioma: Estudio del potencial cooperativo con temozolomida.
- Desarrollo de una metodología para evaluar el riesgo de cristalización de ácido úrico en orina humana (RCAU). Estudio de los efectos del consumo de distintos productos derivados del cacao en el riesgo de cristalización del ácido úrico en orina de voluntarios sanos.
- Effects of genistein on the gene expression related to inflammation in breast cancer cell lines
- Effects of genistein on the mitochondrial function and the antioxidant response in human colon cancer cells
- Effects of hop-derived prenylflavonoids on mitochondrial function of SW620 colon cancer cells
- Estudio de la proteína surfactante D como posible biomarcador en pacientes SAHS pediátricos
- Mitochondrial functionality is regulated by alkylphosphocholines in human colon cancer cells
- Nuevas aplicaciones biológicas de las cicloescuaramidas: estudio de sus efectos sobre líneas celulares
- Study of antioxidant response and mitochondrial function on I, II, III and IV stages in biopsies of colon cancer
- Study of the inflammatory state in tumor tissue of colorectal cancer patients depending on the stage
- Validation of a transfection protocol to study the functionality of small RNAs in the U-2932 cell line of diffuse large cell B lymphoma
- Role of receptor tyrosine kinases and Rho GTPase mediated signaling in the regulation of the invasive phenotype in malignant gliomas