Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering
Degree data and benchmarks
New students: these students are starting their studies from the beginning for the first time. They may have recognised credits or not.
New SIIU students: these students are starting their studies from the beginning, registering on a programme for the first time and, in accordance with SIIU criteria, may have fewer than 10 credits (for a Master's) or 30 credits (for an undergraduate programme) recognised. This set of students may also be referred to as the optimum new entry group.
Registered students: these students have an active registration on a programme for an academic year. This set of students may also be referred to as the total student population.
- Registration reservations are not included (due to the students awaiting a place at another university or credit recognition)
- Registration cancellations are not included
- Students with unpaid debts are not included
Graduates: these students have passed (passed or accredited) all credits required for the degree programme and have, therefore, finished their course regardless of whether they have requested their degree certificate be issued or not.
|Graduate Efficiency Rate||-||100%|
The efficiency rate is defined as the percentage ratio between the total number of credits passed by students throughout the registered programme from which they have graduated, and the total number of credits they effectively registered for. The reference population is the optimum group.
Credits Taken and Passed
|Degree Success Rate||97%||92%|
Success rate: the percetage ratio between the number of passed credits and the number of credits taken for assessment.
Performance rate: the percentage ratio between the number of credits passed and the number of credits registered for.
Who directly oversees the quality of the degree programme?
- Miguel Jesús Roca Adrover
- Victor Martínez Moll
The Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ) gathers all of the information regarding the degree programme (survey reports, data, statistics, complaints, suggestions, etc.) and analyses them. Here, you can see the regulations and duties of the Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ).
Accountability and transparency
|Accreditation||Final accreditation report||28/02/2019|
|Monitoring||External follow-up report (2016-17)||24/09/2018|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2016-17)||23/03/2018|
|Verification||Final verification report||24/11/2015|
|Verification||Official university degree statement||19/02/2013|
End of master projects
- Estudio de viabilidad de la instalaciˇn de solar tÚrmica en un hotel con trigeneraciˇn
- Design and control of an Autonomous Surface Vehicle to improve Link Communications
- Deslastrador BT: dise˝o e implementaciˇn de un sistema “Smart” para la optimizaciˇn de la potencia contratada en Baja Tensiˇn
- Dise˝o de un sistema de almacenamiento de datos a largo plazo.