Degree in Primary Education Minorca
240 credits - Faculty of Education
New requirement for 2020-21 academic year: personal aptitude test for admissions to Early Childhood and Primary Education degree courses
22169. Practicals (2019-20)
In order to take this course, you must present a Certificate of Clearance from the Central Sex Offender Registry. Click here for more information about what it is and how to apply for it .
|Status||Current curriculum and subject available in this curriculum, centre and island.|
- must have passed or enrolled (in the current academic year) 3 set of subjects made up of the 22038 subject, the 22135 subject, the 22136 subject, the 22137 subject, the 22138 subject, the 22140 subject, the 22141 subject, the 22142 subject, the 22144 subject, the 22145 subject, the 22146 subject, the 22148 subject, the 22149 subject, the 22150 subject, the 22152 subject, the 22153 subject, the 22154 subject, the 22156 subject, the 22157 subject, the 22158 subject, the 22160 subject, the 22161 subject, the 22162 subject credits
- must have passed or enrolled (in the current academic year) 6 set of subjects made up of the 22134 subject, the 22139 subject, the 22143 subject, the 22147 subject, the 22151 subject, the 22155 subject, the 22159 subject credits
- must have passed or enrolled (in the current academic year) the 22126 subject - Practical Classes I
- must have passed or enrolled (in the current academic year) the 22129 subject - Practical Classes II
Recommended bibliographyThere is no recommended book in the collection ( more information )
Information regarding course groups
Period : 2nd semester
(10) - GROUP 10, 2S, MENORCA
PlacesNo limits during ordinary registration period. According to the specific faculty curriculum during the extended registration period.
- Degree in primary education - fourth year - group 10 Minorca - schedule - No examination has been set for this timetable group on this curriculum