Degree in Pedagogy (2009 syllabus)
240 credits - Faculty of Education
This study programme will not be continued ; new students will not be admitted. You can refer to the corresponding current study programme. .
Minimum number of credits to be taken in the first year
- 48 first-year subject credits for full-time students.
- 24 credits for part-time students.
- After the first year of registration, there is no minimum number of credits to take.
Public tuition prices per credit . Academic Year 2019-20
- 1st registration : 16,21¤
- 2nd registration : 36,02¤
- 3rd registration : 77,97¤
- 4th registration : 108,05¤
- The ability to understand the complexity of educational processes in general and training processes specifically (the objectives and functions of education and the education system, the theories of development and learning, the cultural and social environment, and the institutional and organisational area at centres, programme design and development, the role of instructors...).
- Having solid scientific, cultural and technological training.
- Respecting the cultural and personal differences of students and other members of the educational community.
- Being able to analyse and question educational concepts arising from research.
- Designing and developing educational plans, projects and programmes that adapt to educational and training contexts.
- Being able to prepare, select and put together didactic material and using it in the specific frameworks of different training areas.
- Being able to use and suitably incorporate information and communication technology into different activities.
- Being able to promote quality in contexts where the training process is being run.
- Being able to use assessment as a tool to regulate and promote improvement in training and learning.
- Taking part in research projects related to education and training, presenting innovative proposals aimed at improving quality.
- Being able to relate and communicate with others, as well as maintaining emotional balance in the varied contexts of professional activity.
- Being able to work in a team alongside colleagues as a necessary requirement to improve professional activity, sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Being able to energise intervention contexts, promoting the shared building of democratic ground rules, and dealing with and collaboratively solving problematic situations and different interpersonal conflicts.
- Being able to collaborate with different sectors in the educational community and environment.
- Having a realistic image of oneself, acting in accordance with one's own convictions, taking on responsibilities, taking decisions.
- Taking on the ethical dimension of any education professional.
- Having the ability to embrace the need for continuous professional development through self-assessment of practice itself.
- Being able to express and understand ideas, concepts and feelings orally and in writing with a suitable user level for addressees.
- Being able to search for, select, order, link, assess and evaluate scientific information from different sources.
- Knowledge of English: the ability to understand, speak and write in English to an intermediate level.