Degree in Computer Engineering (2010 syllabus)
240 credits - Higher Polytechnic School
This study programme will not be continued; new students will not be admitted. You can refer to the corresponding current study programme. .
21725. Final Degree Project (2019-20)
|Type||Final Degree Project|
|Status||Curriculum being terminated and subject available in this curriculum, centre and island.|
Information on the Final Degree Project regulations
You may check the details of the regulations and administrative processes for the Final Degree Project on courses at the Higher Polytechnic School.
- must have passed 60 (100%) set of subjects made up of all core training subjects credits
- must have passed or enrolled (in the current academic year) 54 set of subjects made up of all elective subjects credits
- must have passed or enrolled (in the current academic year) 96 (100%) set of subjects made up of all mandatory subjects credits
Recommended bibliographyThe library collection for the 2019-20 academic year will be available at the start of the year (more information)
Information regarding course groups
Period : 2nd semester
(1) - GROUP 1, 2S, GEIN, GIN2
- Head of group
- PlacesNo limits during ordinary registration period. According to the specific faculty curriculum during the extended registration period.
- SyllabusAvailable from 23/07/2019