In this section you can consult the regulations which determine the procedure that must be followed, criteria format for the doctoral thesis and the documents that must be handed in concerning the elaboration and the authorization for the thesis defense.
This regulation sets out the procedure to be followed and the documents to be submitted concerning the preparation and authorisation of the thesis viva voce defence.
- Article 14. Assessment and defence of doctoral theses as per Royal Decree 99/2011 of 28th January that governs official doctoral programmes (effective date: 11th February 2011) [es]
- 11331. REGULATORY AGREEMENT of 23rd March 2015 approving the entry requirements on doctoral programmes for those with five-year undergraduate degrees, engineering and architecture degrees, three-year undergraduate degrees, and technical engineering and architecture degrees
- 13084. REGULATORY AGREEMENT of 10th April 2019 approving the Regulations for Doctoral Studies at the University of the Balearic Islands.
The format criteria for PhD theses (both in printed and electronic formats) can be found in the section 'Procedures for doctorates' at the Doctoral School of the University of the Balearic Islands.
Information, procedures and forms for a Doctoral Thesis with International or European Qualification
For further information request a Doctoral Thesis with International Qualification
Forms for the processing of Doctoral Thesis
- Previous report of the thesis
- Pleadings to the thesis
- Doctoral Thesis deposit request
- Panel proposal
Forms for the reading and defense of the doctoral thesis
Forms for publishing the thesis in TDX
- Compulsory information that must go with the thesis [en]
- Model of contract for the edition of the thesis in TDX [en]
- Application of non-repository [en]