PhD in Neuroscience
Academic year 2019-20
Lines of research
- Neurophysiology of Memory and Learning
- Neurophysiology and Regulation dream-wake rhythm. Electrophysiology of the cerebral cortex of reptiles
- Physiology and neuroendocrinology of aging brain
- Study of cellular and molecular mechanisms involved in the resistance of tumor cells to chemotherapy and tumor markers.
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of diseases of the nervous system and motor neuron diseases
- Cellular effect of natural and modified fatty acids on body weight.
- Oncological and circadian rhythmicity.
- Chronic pain, emotions and brain
- Clinical applications of brain-computer interface
- Anxiety and affective disorders.