PhD in Law
Academic year 2019-20
Interdisciplinary and specific educational activities
- Communication skills in English: Written and Oral expression (Module I).
- Communication skills in English: Written and Oral expression (Module II).
- Bibliographic search techniques
- Ethics and integrity in scientific research.
- Models of technology transfer
- Research seminars (30 h along the three academic years).
- To give research seminars (one each academic year).
- Tutorials (90 h, distributed more or less evenly over the three academic years).
- Seminars taught by doctoral students.