PhD in Plant Biology
Academic year 2020-21
Interdisciplinary and specific educational activities
- Communication skills in English: Written and Oral expression (Module I).
- Communication skills in English: Written and Oral expression (Module II).
- Bibliographic search techniques
- Ethics and integrity in scientific research.
- Models of technology transfer
- Research seminars (30 h along the three academic years).
- To give research seminars (one each academic year).
- Tutorials (90 h, distributed more or less evenly over the three academic years).
- Preparation and presentation of a scientific communication (2nd or 3rd academic year).
- Preparation and writing of a scientific paper to be published in a journal indexed in the JCR (2nd or 3rd academic year).
- Research stay in another research center (2nd or 3rd academic year).
- Seminars taught by doctoral students.
- Preparation of scientific reports
- Research stay at another center