Current international projects
The UIB is currently participating in 15 research projects funded by the European Union through the Seventh Framework Programme, Horizon 2020 programme or others from the European Union:
- BugWright2 - Autonomous Robotic Inspection and Maintenance on Ship Hulls and Storage Tanks
- ChipAI - Energy-efficient and high-bandwidth neuromorphic nanophotonic Chips for Artificial Intelligence systems
- CLINGLIO - A Clinical Phase IIB trial with Minerval in patients with newly-diagnosed malignant glioma.
- Collection of data and information in Balearic Islands on biology of vectors and potential vectors of Xylella fastidiosa
- DILIPHO - Diffusional limitations to C4 photosynthesis
- GWsFromEMRIs - Gravitational waves from extreme mass-ratio inspirals
- INSeaPTION- INtegrating SEA-level Projections in climate services for coastal adaptaTION
- MIRROR - Through the looking-glass: investigating the effectiveness of fish condition in mirroring trawling disturbance
- PlatformUptake.eu - Assessing the state of art and supporting an evidence-based uptake and evolution of open service platforms in the active and healthy ageing domain
- ROBINS - Robotics Technology for Inspection of Ships
- S-TEAM - NIGHT SPANISH TEAM
- SOCLIMPACT - DownScaling CLImate imPACTs decarbonisation pathways in EU islands, and enhancing socioeconomic and non-market evaluation of Climate Change for Europe, for 2050 and beyond.
- SSHARE - Self-sufficient humidity to electricity Innovative Radiant Adsorption System Toward Net Zero Energy Buildings
- TomRes - A novel and integrated approach to increase multiple and combined stress tolerance in plants using tomato as a model
- VEG-ADAPT - Adapting Mediterranean vegetable crops to climate change-induced multiple stress
Additionally, it's participating in 4 projects funded by other international institutions:
- CAASSE - Coupled Animal and Artificial Sensing for Sustainable Ecosystems, finançat per 'King Abdullah University of Science and Technology'
- Fish-GENOME- Improving Cost-Efficiency of Fisheries Research Surveys and Fish Stocks Assessment susing Next-Generation Genetic Sequencing Methods
- Functional, neuroplastic and biomechanical changes induced by early Hand and Arm Bimanual Intensive Therapy Including Lower Extremities (HABIT-ILE) in pre-school children with uni-and-bilateral cerebral palsy: a European project
- La correspondance des soldats napoléoniens prisonniers sur l'île de Cabrera (1809-1814)
Recently finished international projects
The following projects finished its period of execution recently: