Current international projects
The UIB is currently participating in 10 research projects funded by the European Union through the Seventh Framework Programme, Horizon 2020 programme or others from the European Union:
- ChipAI - Energy-efficient and high-bandwidth neuromorphic nanophotonic Chips for Artificial Intelligence systems
- CLINGLIO - A Clinical Phase IIB trial with Minerval in patients with newly-diagnosed malignant glioma.
- Collection of data and information in Balearic Isiands on biology of vectors and potential vectors of Xylelia fastidiosa
- DCOMM - Deictic Communication - A Multidisciplinary Training
- DILIPHO - Diffusional limitations to C4 photosynthesis
- GWsFromEMRIs - Gravitational waves from extreme mass-ratio inspirals
- REHIPRE- Simulating REalistic HIgh-resolution PREcipitation in the tropics
- ROBINS - Robotics Technology for Inspection of Ships
- SOCLIMPACT - DownScaling CLImate imPACTs decarbonisation pathways in EU islands, and enhancing socioeconomic and non-market evaluation of Climate Change for Europe, for 2050 and beyond.
- TomRes - A novel and integrated approach to increase multiple and combined stress tolerance in plants using tomato as a model
Additionally, it's participating in 6 projects funded by other international institutions:
- CAASSE - Coupled Animal and Artificial Sensing for Sustainable Ecosystems, finanšat per 'King Abdullah University of Science and Technology'
- Fish-GENOME- Improving Cost-Efficiency of Fisheries Research Surveys and Fish Stocks Assessment susing Next-Generation Genetic Sequencing Methods
- Functional, neuroplastic and biomechanical changes induced by early Hand and Arm Bimanual Intensive Therapy Including Lower Extremities (HABIT-ILE) in pre-school children with uni-and-bilateral cerebral palsy: a European project
- Neuromorphic Computing using QD-Networks -NeuroQNet
- Purple saxifrage: a flagship species for Arctic
- What limit alien plants: climate or Midnight sun?
Recently finished international projects
The following projects finished its period of execution recently:
- 01/06/2019: A study of the relationship between mindfulness, distraction and brain stimulation
- 31/03/2019: VitiSmart: Toward a sustainable viticulture: Improved grapevine productivity and tolerance to abiotic and biotic stresses by combining resistant cultivars and beneficial microorganisms
- 31/12/2018: Affective and cognitive modulation of pain by using real-time fMRI neurofeedback
- 31/12/2018: TRiBUTE - TRigger BUffers for inundaTion Events
- 31/12/2018: MooDFOOD - Multi-country cOllaborative project on the rOle of Diet, FOod-related behaviour, and Obesity in the prevention of Depression
- 31/12/2018: Nanoestructured flavonoid coated implants for soft tissues integration
- 31/12/2018: e-URready4OS - Expanded Underwater Robotics Ready for Oil Spill
- 30/06/2018: CENTURION - Signal proCEssing in optical communication NeTworks Using ReservoIr cOmputiNg