Dr Antonio Fernández Coca
- 971172080 (2080)
- Direcció DIRCOMPlanta baixaSon Lledó
- Despatx 211Segon pisAnselm Turmeda
As a university lecturer and researcher, my job is to train you so that you can achieve the objectives and skills pursued in each subject individually, but also as integrated within your degree programme, whilst passing on to you a set of skills that will enable you to fulfil the professional goals you work towards, without ruling out disruptiveness, and always with 360-degree thinking as a cornerstone.
To achieve this, I do research and work in various areas that allow me to enhance the training you receive:
1. Architectural visualisation
2. Transmedia communication
3. UX design
4. Teaching that focuses on objectives, competences and skills
5. Improvement and social outreach of Fine Art studies
1984-1989 BA in Fine Art, University of Seville.
1990 Specialist in film and TV production. Andalusia Council
- Narrative history and aesthetics
- Film and TV pre-production and production
- Script analysis and breakdown
- Organisation, planning and editing
- Intellectual property
- Feasibility of audiovisual projects
- Budgeting and economic management
- Distribution, communication and marketing of audio-visual products.
1991 European Master of Arts (MA), Synthesis Imaging and Computer Animation (MA ISCA).
- Qualification awarded by Middlesex University, jointly organised with the Centre National de la Bande Dessinée et de l'Image (FR), the HKU Utrecht School of the Arts (NL) and the University of the Balearic Islands (ES).
- Master's programme undertaken in London, Utrecht, Majorca and Paris.
- Work placement at Philips Interactive Media Systems (Suresnes, FR).
- Animated Imagery: From Apparent Movement to Animation
- Digital image processing and 3D animated imagery
- Storyboard and writer narration (script writing)
- Sound-image relationship
- Cinematography and audio visual
- Multimedia and networks communication
2003 PhD thesis: Bases previas al desarrollo del guion gráfico en un documento web multimedia.
- Pro Vice-Chancellor for Digital Campus and Transmedia Projects, 2018 - June 2021.
- Delegate of the Vice-Chancellor, 2015-2018.
- UIB Head of Communication, 2013-2015.
- UIB Website Coordinator, equivalent to the Deputy Dean position, 2003-2006.
- Head of the Elaboration and Design Commission (CED) for Fine Art, 2021.
- Architectural Graphic Expression Area:
- Senior lecturer, from 2017.
- University school senior lecturer, 1995-2017.
- Artificial Intelligence Area
- Tenure-track university college lecturer, 1993-1995.
- Assistant lecturer, 1992-1993.
Universia Award/Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture, 2013
Office HoursYou need to book a date with the professor in order to attend a tutoring session
Subjects taught. Academic Year 2020-21
- 20390 - Foundations of Design. Degree in Construction Majorca.
- 22480 - Graphic Expression and Computer Aided Drawing. Degree in Food and Agriculture Engineering and the Rural Environment Majorca.
- 20357 - Graphic Expression in Building. Degree in Construction Majorca.
- 20367 - Reconsiderations and Topography. Degree in Construction Majorca.
- 20352 - Space Representation Systems. Degree in Construction Majorca.
Teaching, 5 previous years
|11550 - User Experience|
|11571 - Master's Thesis||
|20357 - Graphic Expression in Building|
|20392 - Architectural Surveying with New Technologies|