Welcome to the University of the Balearic Islands Research Groups site. For more information about Reseach Groups and their functioning, please follow the link to the "research promotion program (Info in Català)".
Research groups' search
If you wish to find a group, enter its name, area, research line or the name of one of its researchers. You may use, as well, "*" character to complete a word in the search string (i.e.: "energ*" search for "energy" and "energetic").
No distinction is made as to accents, upper or lower case, void words (adverbs, prepositions, articles, etc.), symbols or special characters.
Link to a random research group
Meet the group: Autonomy, ecology, tourism and territory (AMATT)
(Main researcher: Dr. Andrés Avelino Blasco)
List of research groups by AEI areas
If you wish, you may see the groups of a certain AEI area by clicking the name of the area, or see all groups.
Select AEI area:
- Agricultural and Food Sciences (CAA)
- Biomedicine (BME)
- Biosciences and Biotechnology (BIO)
- Chemical Science and Technology (CTQ)
- Ciències Socials (CSO)
- Culture: Philology, Literature and Art (FLA)
- Economics (ECO)
- Educational Sciences (EDU)
- Environmental Science and Technology (CTM)
- Industrial production, civil engineering and engineering for society (PIN)
- Information and Communication Technology (TIC)
- Law (DER)
- Materials Science and Technology (MAT)
- Mathematical Sciences (MTM)
- Mind, Language and Thought (MLP)
- Physical Sciences (FIS)
- Psychology (PSI)
- Studies of the Past: History and Archaeology (PHA)