Basic competences in Master's degree studies
- To have and understand knowledge which provides the ground or opportunity to be innovative in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research-based context.
- To have the ability to apply the acquired knowledge and problem solving capacities in new or little-known environments in larger (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to a field of study.
- To have the ability to integrate knowledge and deal with the complexity of formulating judgements based on information which, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities related to the application of knowledge and judgements.
- To have the knowledge to communicate conclusions, and the reasons that sustain them, to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
- To posses the learning skills that will allow students to continue studying in a self-directed or autonomous way.
In accordance with annex 1 of Royal Decree 1393/2007.