Support - Customer service
Please renew your password if a warning message appears stating that your password has expired.
A form will automatically appear on your screen with three fields for you to fill in:
- Current password: this is the password you have used until now to access UIBdigital. If this is the first time you try to access UIBdigital after being given your UIB credentials sheet (username and password), the 'current password' refers to the password printed on this sheet.
- New password: you must enter a new password. This should be different from that used until now.
- Confirm new password: please re-enter your new password, as entered in the field above, so as to avoid typos.
Once your password has been changed you should be able to access UIBdigital.
Please make sure you have entered your UIBdigital credentials (username and password) if a warning message appears stating that your password is incorrect.
- Please check you have entered your username.
- Please remember that your password is case-sensitive.
- Please make sure you enter your password as in your last update, should you have changed it recently.
Should none of this work, you will need a new password.
Should you have problems with your password, if you cannot remember it, you will need a new one. In this case, you can either:
- start the automatic password recovery process by clicking on ‘I cannot remember my password’ (this option is only valid if you have registered an e-mail address at UIBdigital and are in possession of a valid UIB card. Please note that temporary UIB cards or electronic DNIs cannot be used here).
- address the Services applicable in your case (see below). These will provide a new password for you upon presentation of a valid ID document:
- if you are a Batxillerat (Baccalaureate) student, please contact the Student Services on the UIB Campus
- all other students: please contact your Administrative Services
- faculty members: please contact your Administrative Services or Human Resources
- if you are an Administration and Services member of staff, please contact Human Resources
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December 2018 the protection of natural persons and guarantee of digitals right, we hereby inform you that the data collected will be included in one or more files hosted by the UIB in the p rocessing registry created expressly for these files, the purpose of which are to process your request/application. The data requested are needed to do this, and thus, not providing them would impede the processing of your request/application.
The UIB is responsible for processing the data and as such guarantees you the right to access, change, oppose, eliminate, transfer, and limit the processing of the data provided. To exercise these rights you must contact: University of the Balearic Islands; Secretaria General; attn. delegada de proteccio? de dades; ctra. de Valldemossa, km 7,5; 07122 Palma (Illes Balears). Similarly, the UIB commits to respecting the confidentiality of your data and using them for the purpose for which the files were created.