Admission and enrolment
- In accordance with Regulatory Agreement 12052/2016 of 7 November, which approves the reservation of seats in Master's and doctoral level study programmes at the University of the Balearic islands for students with disabilities, all official Master's degree programmes will reserve 5 percent of the seats offered by the programme for students with a recognized level of disability greater than or equal to 33 percent and for students with permanent special educational needs related to a personal disability that, during their previous studies, required support and resources in order for a normal education to be received.
- September application and enrolment periods for official Master's programmes will only be opened if some seats remain unfilled.
- Official Master's programmes that will begin to be phased out in the 2017-18 academic year are as follows:
- The Master's degree programme in tourism management and planning
- The Master's degree programme in telecommunications engineering
- The Master's degree programme in computer engineering
The Master's degree programme in early childhood: perspectives and lines of intervention, will not accept new applicants for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Once granted admission, a request can be made to reserve a seat in an official Master's degree programme if one or more of the following are pending:
- a credit recognition request
- a seat in a programme at another university
- a seat in another study programme at the UIB
- a visa
- the resolution of a request (part-time student, awarding of a non-MECD grant, etc.)