Degree in Computer Engineering (2010)
The main objective of this study programme is to train professionals who are qualified in all areas of information technology.
Graduates from this degree programme will have the knowledge necessary to design and manipulate computer hardware and computer networks. They will also be able to develop all kinds of applications (software), as well as direct project management and handle human and information resources in any organization. Furthermore, they will acquire knowledge about the most applied aspects of information technology, i.e., gaming and audio/visual communications.
This programme offers a wide range of professional outlets, including:
- Companies in the banking, tourism, logistics, communications, insurance, electricity, transport, food, etc. sectors
- IT companies or companies that provide IT services
- Teaching, training, and research related jobs
- Practicing as a consultant; IT auditor; or games, app, or web services developer.
For more information, visit : http://eps.uib.es
The UIB offers students the chance to take part in different exchange and mobility programmes:
- Exchange and mobility programmes : to complete part of your studies at another university in Spain, the European Union, and around the world, or to get work experience at businesses in the European Union, managed by the International Relations Service .
- Volunteer work experience and projects with university development cooperation programmes in least developed countries, run through the development cooperation programmes managed by the Cooperation for Development and Solidarity Office (OCDS).
High-quality official study
Legislation requires that official Spanish Degrees receive positive evaluations by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ANECA). This process is called verification, and it serves to ensure that the development programme in which you will participate will provide the skills and learning results that it is supposed to.
The European Higher Education Area requires that a system be in place to ensure the quality of degree programmes.
Bachelor's programmes are subject to assessment and are continuously improved upon in order to guarantee their prestige and recognition within Europe. You can see the results of the assessments at results section.