Degree in Early Childhood Education
Students will acquire personal/relational competences including, amongst others, the ability to promote coexistence and peaceful conflict resolution; competences related to the academic disciplines, like the ability to analyse the implication of information and communication technologies on education; and professional competences such as those related to the abilities needed for teaching languages in multicultural and multilingual situations.
- The Degree in Early Childhood Education certifies graduates to work as early childhood school teachers.
- The degree enables access to the speciality of Educational Guidance and Counselling if students have taken the University Masters in Teaching Training.
- Other academic pathways from the selection of current postgraduate courses are open to graduates.
The UIB offers students the chance to take part in different exchange and mobility programmes:
- Exchange and mobility programmes : to complete part of your studies at another university in Spain, the European Union, and around the world, or to get work experience at businesses in the European Union, managed by the International Relations Service .
- Volunteer work experience and projects with university development cooperation programmes in least developed countries, run through the development cooperation programmes managed by the Cooperation for Development and Solidarity Office (OCDS).
High-quality official study
Legislation requires that official Spanish Degrees receive positive evaluations by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ANECA). This process is called verification, and it serves to ensure that the development programme in which you will participate will provide the skills and learning results that it is supposed to.
The European Higher Education Area requires that a system be in place to ensure the quality of degree programmes.
Bachelor's programmes are subject to assessment and are continuously improved upon in order to guarantee their prestige and recognition within Europe. You can see the results of the assessments at results section.