Basic Competences In Bachelor's Degree Studies
- To acquire knowledge and understanding in a field of study based on the foundations of general secondary education together with the support of advanced textbooks and aspects of the latest advances in the field.
- To apply student's knowledge to a job or vocation in a professional way and have the competences which are generally shown through the elaboration and defence of arguments and the solving of problems in a field of study.
- To have the ability to collect and interpret relevant data (generally within a field of study) in order to make judgments which include reflection on relevant issues of social, scientific or ethical nature.
- To convey information, ideas, problems and solutions to specialized or non-specialized audiences.
- To develop the necessary learning skills to undertake further studies with a degree of autonomy.