ERASMUS, SICUE-SÚneca, exchange agreements, CINDA, CIEE, ISEP

Students interested in studying at the UIB, for a semester or an academic year, through the ERASMUS, SICUE-Séneca, CINDA, CIEE or ISEP programmes, or through a student exchange programme between the university of origin and the UIB, must contact the international relations office or equivalent, of their university of origin, so that they can be informed as to how to obtain an exchange place at the UIB.

Once chosen by your university of origin, you must follow the instructions (català/castellano/english) of the International Relations Office at the UIB in order to fill in the on-line application. 

On-line application (open) nou