Faculty of Economics and Business
|Event||Start date||End date|
|1st semester school term||11-September-2017||22-December-2017|
|School term without in person classes, 1st semester||8-January-2018||9-January-2018|
|1st semester exams*||10-January-2018||23-January-2018|
|School term without in person classes, 1st semester||24-January-2018||2-February-2018|
|Period for defending the bachelor's thesis||29-January-2018||31-January-2018|
|Deadline for turning in 1st semester grades.||30-January-2018|
|1st semester exam resitting*||5-February-2018||9-February-2018|
|2nd semester school term||12-February-2018||31-May-2018|
|Deadline for turning in 1st semester grades that include the exam resitting||19-February-2018|
|School term without in person classes, 2nd semester||4-June-2018|
|2nd semester exams*||8-June-2018||21-June-2018|
|School term without in person classes, 2nd semester||22-June-2018||4-July-2018|
|Period for defending the bachelor's thesis||25-June-2018||29-June-2018|
|Deadline for turning in 2nd semester grades||28-June-2018|
|2nd semester exam resitting*||5-July-2018||11-July-2018|
|School term without in person classes, 2nd semester||12-July-2018||13-July-2018|
|Deadline for turning in 2nd semester grades that include the exam resitting||18-July-2008|
* When specified in course syllabi.
- Christmas Break: 23 December 2017 to 5 January 2018 (inclusive)
- Easter Break: 29 March to 6 April 2018 (inclusive)
- Festival of the Blessed Ramon Llull: 27 November 2017. Official holiday at all University centres.
- All national and regional bank holidays, and those locally stipulated in the municipalities of Palma, Ibiza, and Alaior apply to the centres and facilities located there.