Current international projects
The UIB is currently participating in 13 research projects funded by the European Union through the Seventh Framework Programme, Horizon 2020 programme or others from the European Union:
- CLINGLIO - A Clinical Phase IIB trial with Minerval in patients with newly-diagnosed malignant glioma.
- Collection of data and information in Balearic Isiands on biology of vectors and potential vectors of Xylelia fastidiosa
- DCOMM - Deictic Communication - A Multidisciplinary Training
- DILIPHO - Diffusional limitations to C4 photosynthesis
- e-URready4OS - Expanded Underwater Robotics Ready for Oil Spill
- GWsFromEMRIs - Gravitational waves from extreme mass-ratio inspirals
- MooDFOOD - Multi-country cOllaborative project on the rOle of Diet, FOod-related behaviour, and Obesity in the prevention of Depression
- REHIPRE- Simulating REalistic HIgh-resolution PREcipitation in the tropics
- ROBINS - Robotics Technology for Inspection of Ships
- SOCLIMPACT - DownScaling CLImate imPACTs decarbonisation pathways in EU islands, and enhancing socioeconomic and non-market evaluation of Climate Change for Europe, for 2050 and beyond.
- TomRes - A novel and integrated approach to increase multiple and combined stress tolerance in plants using tomato as a model
- TRiBUTE - TRigger BUffers for inundaTion Events
- VitiSmart: Toward a sustainable viticulture: Improved grapevine productivity and tolerance to abiotic and biotic stresses by combining resistant cultivars and beneficial microorganisms
Additionally, it's participating in 5 projects funded by other international institutions:
- A study of the relationship between mindfulness, distraction and brain stimulation
- Affective and cognitive modulation of pain by using real-time fMRI neurofeedback
- CAASSE - Coupled Animal and Artificial Sensing for Sustainable Ecosystems, finançat per 'King Abdullah University of Science and Technology'
- Nanoestructured flavonoid coated implants for soft tissues integration
- Neuromorphic Computing using QD-Networks -NeuroQNet
Recently finished international projects
The following projects finished its period of execution recently:
- 30/06/2018: CENTURION - Signal proCEssing in optical communication NeTworks Using ReservoIr cOmputiNg
- 08/05/2018: BigData4ATM - Passenger-centric Big Data Sources for Socio-economic and Behavioural Research in ATM
- 30/04/2018: Instabilities in partially ionised prominence plasmas
- 30/04/2018: SHINE - Solar Heat Integration Network
- 31/03/2018: QuProCS - Quantum Probes for Complex Systems
- 01/02/2018: Are Svalbard plants prepared for climatic change?
- 31/12/2017: MIDAS - Micro and Nanoescale Design of Thermally Actuating Systems
- 30/12/2017: PGRI-EPM - Prévision et gestion du risque d'inondation en Eurorégion Pyrénées Méditerranée