Current international projects
The UIB is currently participating in 15 research projects funded by the European Union through the Seventh Framework Programme, Horizon 2020 programme or others from the European Union:
- BigData4ATM - Passenger-centric Big Data Sources for Socio-economic and Behavioural Research in ATM
- CENTURION - Signal proCEssing in optical communication NeTworks Using ReservoIr cOmputiNg
- CLINGLIO - A Clinical Phase IIB trial with Minerval in patients with newly-diagnosed malignant glioma.
- Collection of data and information in Balearic Isiands on biology of vectors and potential vectors of Xylelia fastidiosa
- DCOMM - Deictic Communication - A Multidisciplinary Training
- DILIPHO - Diffusional limitations to C4 photosynthesis
- e-URready4OS - Expanded Underwater Robotics Ready for Oil Spill
- MooDFOOD - Multi-country cOllaborative project on the rOle of Diet, FOod-related behaviour, and Obesity in the prevention of Depression
- QuProCS - Quantum Probes for Complex Systems
- REHIPRE- Simulating REalistic HIgh-resolution PREcipitation in the tropics
- ROBINS - Robotics Technology for Inspection of Ships
- SHINE - Solar Heat Integration Network
- SOCLIMPACT - DownScaling CLImate imPACTs decarbonisation pathways in EU islands, and enhancing socioeconomic and non-market evaluation of Climate Change for Europe, for 2050 and beyond.
- TomRes - A novel and integrated approach to increase multiple and combined stress tolerance in plants using tomato as a model
- TRiBUTE - TRigger BUffers for inundaTion Events
Additionally, it's participating in 6 projects funded by other international institutions:
- A study of the relationship between mindfulness, distraction and brain stimulation
- Affective and cognitive modulation of pain by using real-time fMRI neurofeedback
- CAASSE - Coupled Animal and Artificial Sensing for Sustainable Ecosystems, finançat per 'King Abdullah University of Science and Technology'
- Instabilities in partially ionised prominence plasmas
- Nanoestructured flavonoid coated implants for soft tissues integration
- Neuromorphic Computing using QD-Networks -NeuroQNet
Recently finished international projects
The following projects finished its period of execution recently:
- 01/02/2018: Are Svalbard plants prepared for climatic change?
- 31/12/2017: MIDAS - Micro and Nanoescale Design of Thermally Actuating Systems
- 30/12/2017: PGRI-EPM - Prévision et gestion du risque d'inondation en Eurorégion Pyrénées Méditerranée
- 31/10/2017: WATBIO - Development of improved perennial non-food biomass and bioproduct for water stressed environments
- 30/06/2017: TICH - Innovació i transferència en les tecnologies de la informació i la comunicació en hospitalització domiciliària
- 30/04/2017: INCASS - Inspection Capabilities for Enhanced Ship Safety
- 28/02/2017: I.Family - Determinants of eating behaviour in European children, adolescents and their parents